Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are aware of the on going issue, thanks to everyone that send me an IM. We're trying to get everything back on track. For the time being just send me an IM or email to [email protected] , or call us at 708 599 5884

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
Just did.

Looks fine to me.
Click on your link in sig, then click store, clicked engine internals, click rods, clicked Honda Icon, and got to the list of various size eagle rods.

BTW cute baby on the main page.

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
my virus scan pops up with TROJ_PIDIEF.SMZB and 9 other things

I do not get that and I'm using Opera for a browser and Avasti (anti-virus program) set at super sensitive.

·
Premium Member
Honda City
2,438 Posts
99/100 times, just using an old backup doesn't cut it with shit hacks like these since the script kiddie usually patches a few things around to serve viruses and trojans even after the old backup has been restored. You will need to do a complete clean-up of the server and go through your old pages too. If transactions are happening on the site, there is a bit of a risk even if the payment is handled through a different site/provider.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My web designer insist that the main server we're on was taken over, and they still have access to it. Our service provider won't do anything about it, so we're looking to switch servers but also want to make sure we have the problem under control.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts