Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check it out guys , anyone that has tried to order online before and had issues will appreciate this . We still need to add products so if you don't see something on the site that you want to order, IM us and we'll put it up.

Its been a long time coming and we’ve had a few setbacks getting the new site up and running…but we’re back! I’m sure we’ll still have some kinks and glitches to work out, but the platform has been built. You’ll notice some changes from the old site. Our online store is more organized and easier to navigate and is set to work 100%, This means better customer service and quicker processing of your online orders. This blog will keep everyone updated on whats going on at RCautoworks and whats going on in the Import / Racing community.

www.rcautoworks.com

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make sure you clear out your cache on the history settings, had a few people call this week that still had the old website on there pc. Thanks guys :blue:

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
you gonna have a booth at wmhm? i see your a sponsor for the event, i'd like to meet you guys. i will be out either sat or sunday not sure yet

new site looks tons better

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you gonna have a booth at wmhm? i see your a sponsor for the event, i'd like to meet you guys. i will be out either sat or sunday not sure yet

new site looks tons better
Brandon will be there, I will not. Thanks for all the comments guys, we're gonna keep adding more products week by week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts