Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so guys, will a t66 spool by 2.2krpms on my bone stock 00 ex yo? Surely it'll full spool when vtek hits...hopefully will pull the tires loose. i also got me some ebay links for real jDm shizznit. I want ne of yall to tell me if these are okay.

okay..had to get all of that out of the way. :) hahaha

Well, i'm new to dseries.org...certainly not unfamiliar, as i have been reading the site for a while now...and a member of Sohchonda.com and Turbod16.com. Thought i'd join the dseries.org crowd and just wanted to introduce myself.

Currently i'm in the final stages of turdblowing my y8 (how orignal..i know, right?) running a 50trim .42/.48 t3, .6bar TiAL wastegate, JRC fmic, testing the OBX tublar manifold...yes, i konw they are prone to cracking, but i just wanna see for myself if the new bracing has helped any...i guess i'm just hard headed haha. 2.5" dp and exhaust. chipped p28, uberdata..obd1 conversion, and plx wideband. dsm 450s...shit, you guys know the standard. NOt sure why i'm even typing this out lol.

noobie title...soo harsh.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
jonas00ex said:
so guys, will a t66 spool by 2.2krpms on my bone stock 00 ex yo? Surely it'll full spool when vtek hits...hopefully will pull the tires loose. i also got me some ebay links for real jDm shizznit. I want ne of yall to tell me if these are okay.

Well, i'm new to dseries.org...certainly not unfamiliar, as i have been reading the site for a while now...and a member of Sohchonda.com and Turbod16.com. Thought i'd join the dseries.org crowd and just wanted to introduce myself.

Currently i'm in the final stages of turdblowing my y8 (how orignal..i know, right?) running a 50trim .42/.48 t3, .6bar TiAL wastegate, JRC fmic, testing the OBX tublar manifold...yes, i konw they are prone to cracking, but i just wanna see for myself if the new bracing has helped any...i guess i'm just hard headed haha. 2.5" dp and exhaust. chipped p28, uberdata..obd1 conversion, and plx wideband. dsm 450s...shit, you guys know the standard. NOt sure why i'm even typing this out lol.

well when your talking about a t-66 and using the term "vtek" noob is perfect for you.... haha

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
wow, you scared me for a sec. don't ever do that again, haha :). welcome to the site, sounds like it'll be a fun and interesting build. keep us updated.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Haha looks like someone played a little to much Mortal "K"ombat when they were young...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha...well i figured i needed the typical newbie intro...just wouldn't feel right if didnt' sound like a complete tool :)

anyways hope you all got a small giggle of my rambling insanities. :)

plus i figured a t100 would be a little too realistic for my mad jdm *assembed in the usa* civic :)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
jonas00ex said:

:noway: you tryied posting this on sohchonda.com yet? im im pretty sure youed get a post flamed then have the thread closed on that site for a post with this kind of content...
but this is DS and foreign people r cool so lets move on...
i doubt a t66 is an option to look into for someting that will spool @2.2 rpms the t66 is a big turbo its odd that you would be looking into one but no i dont think its ok to go with this for your current setup.

and welcome to the site and enjoy!

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
i take it you people do not realize he was kidding around??

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
jonas00ex said:
hahaha...well i figured i needed the typical newbie intro...just wouldn't feel right if didnt' sound like a complete tool :)

anyways hope you all got a small giggle of my rambling insanities. :)

plus i figured a t100 would be a little too realistic for my mad jdm *assembed in the usa* civic :)
ohhh a joke ok....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
X292J said:
:noway: you tryied posting this on sohchonda.com yet? im im pretty sure youed get a post flamed then have the thread closed on that site for a post with this kind of content...
but this is DS and foreign people r cool so lets move on...
i doubt a t66 is an option to look into for someting that will spool @2.2 rpms the t66 is a big turbo its odd that you would be looking into one but no i dont think its ok to go with this for your current setup.

and welcome to the site and enjoy!

:stupid: yeah i'm sure mike *4dr* would kick my ass...but then again i'd just smack him around some afterwards and share a beer with him. lol. i figured somebody wouldn't get the joke, but i see now you see the humor in it :). anyways, thanks everybody for the welcome. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the y8 boost project...shoudl be installed by the end of Feb...that is if i get my lazy ass up and go fab up a d/p first. lol.

but i also picked up a z6 from a guy who didnt' know what he had...bseries guru from my area...anyways, i got it for 150bucks....no im, but dist and head and what not...plan on building it, which is really my main raeson for joining the site. I've got 3 years of stock block honda tinkering, from itbs to 16gs (notice the rhymes ;-) ) and i've never delt with the aftermarket internal side of it all. but that's for another section of teh board. Thanks again for the welcomes.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
jonas00ex said:
shoudl be installed by the end of Feb...that is if i get my lazy ass up and go fab up a d/p first. lol.

if you're like me, you'll keep movibng that date back...for about a year and a half. hahaha

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Sonny7730 said:
wow, you scared me for a sec. don't ever do that again, haha :). welcome to the site, sounds like it'll be a fun and interesting build. keep us updated.
:werd:...yea, that was kinda scary...but only funny cause its true...welcome to the site, and have a beer...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts