Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... so from my research Jackson Racing is no longer making the S/C for the Z6 anymore.... so is there any other reputable S/C out there

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok... im trying to be serious.... i want to find a good supercharger or im just gonna go with N/a because i don't want the hastle of a turbo... plus i don't like them

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ryan89Crx you say im making to many post about the JRSC....im just trying to get answers..... im sorry i didn't know that was a crime.... im trying to get as much information before i throw money on something i didn't research enough...

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
Your best bet is to pick up a used JRSC from someone or go turbo.

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Your best bet is to pick up a used JRSC from someone or go turbo.
X2 thats the only supercharger i have ever seen for a Z6....why do you hate turbos?

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
Ryan89Crx you say im making to many post about the JRSC....im just trying to get answers..... im sorry i didn't know that was a crime.... im trying to get as much information before i throw money on something i didn't research enough...
the biggest part of RESEARCH is SEARCH...see how that makes up most of the word?

SEARCH!!!! here, google, etc. THEN ask questions :hammer:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
yeah they told me i got one of the last ones when i bought mine but. this company makes there own superchargers but they are sold out right now, but in the process of making more i believe from what i understood in a email i sent them. http://www.theoldone.com/components/ but then again your back at square one with a company name with no superchargers to sell.

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's not that i hate turbo's i just don't wanna deal with the hastle, having to wait till the turbo spools up.... letting it cool down before you turn your car off(these are not my situations as i have heard them from owners of turbo'd vehicles)....but from the sounds of it im just gonna have to go small spool turbo... that way i have no turbo lag... i just want instant power off the line and definite RELIABILITY... I don't want the car to fly... just nice up and go for messing around and the occasional trip to the track on a friday night

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah they told me i got one of the last ones when i bought mine but. this company makes there own superchargers but they are sold out right now, but in the process of making more i believe from what i understood in a email i sent them. http://www.theoldone.com/components/

they use the Jackson Supercharger and add to it... says so right in the description

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
No matter if you're running forced induction or n/a, you need to let your car run for a bit before you turn it off. Look at getting a small snail like the Greddy 15g kit. Spools quick and makes decent power. I've seen them making 250 whp.

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No matter if you're running forced induction or n/a, you need to let your car run for a bit before you turn it off. Look at getting a small snail like the Greddy 15g kit. Spools quick and makes decent power. I've seen them making 250 whp.
so if i buy a turbo kit, i install it, tune it and all that what not... will i have to mess with it again after that except for genereal maintenance.. i want to "set it and forget it"... not to sound like that gay guy who sells rotisserie's...

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
ok..... so that means what
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a Honda Civic so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, and it went back in time with Ash Williams from Evil Dead.

footnote: the speed of light is 670,616,629.2 mph(1,079,252,848.8 km/h). :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts