Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to get my ostrich and stuff working properly so i can tune.
i can get ibto the realtime menu of crome but it will not let me put the map on the ostrich, i get a "timed out " error box

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i duno but its registering the roms etc now, i messed with like everything and reloaded some drivers and it works

car wont start at the moment but the plugs are soaked with gas so ill try tommorow

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
If your having problems and i can make it to the brad meet i can help ya out a lot. I whore my ostrich out like nobodys business!

·
Registered
248 Posts
GL dude it is pretty simple once u get used to it... i open the menu then click put then verify and when it tosses the CEL i click the key and it works...

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool, hopefully ill get more progress tommorrow

ill prolly be flooding the forums with stupid questions

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I SUCK AT THIS

another problem, the laptop says rom verified and all that stuuf wheather the ostrich is hooked to the ecu or not, also the car runs like a bad burned chig when using the ostrich. ON my actual chip it runs fine

please help me

·
Registered
248 Posts
kk... plug the ostrich into the computer, click put, then click verify.... then put the chip thing into the socket wih the red wire side pointing towards th front of the ecu plugs...

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the way do it now is do what u just said while its plugged in..... so ur saying do it unplugged..plug in ...turn on...start?

edit i checked the jumpers and they are set

·
Registered
248 Posts
kk... so is it working?

yes plug into laptop then load the bin and verify, then plug into car then start... if that works i will tell u how live edit works...

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
success!!! it worked man, cept for wen im in boost it boggs but i think its the spark plugs caz they are wierd bosh one with 2 grounding heads and u cant rele gap them

runs fine out of boost

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
13-12 closer to 12 and in boost i wana say 11 but i wasnt data logging so its all by eye

edit i put my old working chip in and it did the same thing to. the only thing thats changed it blugs so im guessing that....it build boost then as it pulls u it boggs. thats my resoning structure

1 - 20 of 27 Posts