Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a set of 720cc osidetiger injectors for 230 shipped. I was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing that they have a pretty professional website and a 1 year warranty i figured i would give them a try.Shipping came quickly and it was shipped the day it was ordered. They also have some auctions on ebay for injectors as well.

They also came with some nice looking injector clips in case you needed them. And they came with allready "bored" out honda intake injector seals. The packaging these injectors came in were vacuum pack sealed closed and came with all seals needed for the job. They also come with a spec sheet certifying that they passed the flowtest and were cleaned/balanced.

I ran the injectors tonight and tuned my AFR's to where they should be with them. So far they seem to be absolutely excellent, the car feels more responsive than with the old stock injectors and it idles like stock still.

It may be a little early but i would highly suggest checking these guys out.

·
Registered
95 EG Coupe
87 Posts
I've bought injector seals from and was very pleased. My buddy used them in his del sol and the aftermarket fuel rail he bought wouldn't fit his rx8 injectors so he tried to take them out and said those mofos are in there lol. The seals were better than he had bought previously and only $22 shipped

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
97 EK HATCH
473 Posts
just checked them out man seems like they take their time and do their shit right i was looking for a cheap set of injectors that are done right and these look on point. what engine did you put them on? and how much power is your engine putting out? also did you get high impedance obd1 obd2 plug nad play or harness.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
just checked them out man seems like they take their time and do their shit right i was looking for a cheap set of injectors that are done right and these look on point. what engine did you put them on? and how much power is your engine putting out? also did you get high impedance obd1 obd2 plug nad play or harness.
They are on my d16z6 block with rods and vitaras /y8 head with stock ports and stock z6 intake manifold with supertech springs and crower stage 2 turbo cam.

Pushing 25psi street tuned, xxjdmcivicek9xx on here just make 400whp at 28psi on a gt30 witch is about what i have only ebay ching chong.

Actually we have about the exact same build except he has a delta 272 cam and a y7 nonvtec head and made over 400whp. Plus the dual bb gt30 turbo sweetness.

So far so good, they work beautifully i would absolutely suggest them to anybody wanting a quality injector. And i only got them with the injector clips however they fit on the stock 88-95 ob0 and obd1 style injector clips with no modifications. And all of there injectors over 240cc are high impedance, no resistor box needed.

·
Registered
1990 civic 4 door LX
2,121 Posts
I have bought 8 different sets for customers, one of the sets (780cc) i run in my car. awesome products, they hook it up! nice track record and came with a generic flow chart, better than nothing i guess.

·
Registered
97 EK HATCH
473 Posts
The emailed Me back I'll post sorry for the miss spell on my behalf,as I emailed them at work I don't want to edit the in any way

Hi. We recommend 1000cc injectors for your horsepower goals. Unfortunately, we do not have injectors that size at the moment. We are definitely working on getting some in the real near future. We do carry plug and play OBD2 adapters for your Honda. We appreciate you contacting us for the opportunity to help you with your project. Please let us know how else we can help. Thank you.

OSIDETIGER FICS
- Fuel Injector Cleaning & Flow Testing Service -
www.osidetiger.com

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: A message from delwin morris

You have received the following message through the Contact Us form on your Microsoft Office Live Small Business Web site:

i have a simple question you guys can email me back with the answer im building a honda engine its obd2 and it will be around 450whp i was wondering what size injectors you guys offer for that also if it will be a plug and play kit or will i have to out source clips because i do not want to hack i wires up i would like to have a high impedance plug and play incectors that can support up to at least 500whp can you give me prices or part number thanks a bunch.

theirs a guy on my fourm speaking highly of you guys so i figure ill give you a shot have a blessed day.

IMA BEAST IN THESE STREETS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts