Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to send out a big thanks to all our D-series brothers (and sisters) who made it out. Also thanks to Sponsor for making it happen. We had a pretty good turnout considering it was held on a Friday. I enjoyed meeting all of you and placing a face with the name and am looking forward to the next meet in Moroso. Next time 11's baby haha.

I especialy want to thank Norm and Thatguy. Man you guys saved my ass with the use of the ol Ford and some slicks. Send some rep their way guys! The least you guys could have done was LET ME HELP! That sub box is heavy.

As for the track bah a little bummed but I'll get over it lol. First pass I missed 3rd...twice hah and went 13.5 @ 106. Second pass I hit boost cut in 4th gear and it was going to be a good pass but fell on its face and went 12.7 @ 102mph :( I'm sure with a little more traction and a few more bugs I could have gone an easy low 12.2 or better. The 60' just wasnt there too much tire psi. Spinning 24" slicks over sucks haha.

Post em up people. Foo wheres the vids!! I wish I could have stayed an extra day but theres always next year. Sponsor man that Hotel was nice next time I'll take a room. So anyways heres a slip.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4131/orlando8vu.jpg

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
sounds like you guys had a blast, I wished I could've made it down for the meet. Time and money weren't on my side this time. I'm deff going to try and make it to Moroso.

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
not bad at all. time to take all that extra weight out;) :beer:

·
Registered
95 Civic COUPE!
414 Posts
Bizzar said:
I'm sure with a little more traction and a few more bugs I could have gone an easy low 12.2 or better. The 60' just wasnt there too much tire psi. Spinning 24" slicks over sucks haha.
when i ran a [email protected] my tire pressure on 24.5 tall it I was setting ithem @ 7-8 psi

I'm guessing the Turbo is running cherry ;) ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts