Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in the oregon region SCCA (ie PIR, packwood) looking for someone to co drive and split the cost of tires for solo 2 this season. would like to find someone currently running a eg in any ST class (as this is what i am building). my car wont be able to run this year but i work for bridgestone so i could get the hook up on a fresh set of RE-11's or we could split the cost of whatever you normally run. let me know. thanks in advance and happy motoring.

renegaderik

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
how come nothing cool ever happens in oklahoma. you rape a few indians and suddenly your state doesnt get any racing support

i would be all over this

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
yes, that is a user name.

I know of a SCCA ITA car sitting idle in Portland, not sure where it would fit in Solo, but you might be able to get the owner back out to play.

I'll asked him.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
If you come to the Icebreaker in Eugene, you might be able to find someone. First race of the year in the NW and we usually get a huge turn out. Not sure how much of a drive that would be for you, but it might be worth checking out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i used to do the slush run (in everett) when i lived in seattle.... it was always fun to see a corvette on blizzaks throwin down in the freezing rain. when is this "icebreaker" race... if nothing else ill just go and hope to meet someone looking for a driver.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
i used to do the slush run (in everett) when i lived in seattle.... it was always fun to see a corvette on blizzaks throwin down in the freezing rain. when is this "icebreaker" race... if nothing else ill just go and hope to meet someone looking for a driver.
It's February 28th. Here's a link to the club's site, it's got a flyer for the event posted up.

PM me if you need more information.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you for the info... i am planning on attending. its a pity that all the ST classes are running am session... that means i gotta get up at like 430 am to be out the door by 530 to get there in time. i suppose its no different then packwood autoX was when i lived in tacoma.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd be interested but I'm unsure how many packwood/PIR races I'm going to be at and my car is still not 100% ready yet. Ohh, and it's a EF. Good luck on your search I'm sure I'll see you at an event.

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
So you are looking for someone to co-drive with you in your car, or you are looking to co-drive in someone elses car?

·
Registered
25 Posts
i would like to get in to auto cross and live in oregon so how would i get started?
Where in Oregon do you live? You just have to find out what club runs in your area and go to an event. Clean out your car, make sure your battery is bolted down, lugs are tightend and have fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts