Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife and I went down to Oregon last weekend. She took a 2 1/2 day rally school then on Sunday she was in a RallyCross competition.

The whole experience was great, she impressed the hell out of me. She still has quite a bit to learn, but did exceptional. Especially since I just taught her how to drive stick in October (in a brand new Sti, not the easiest car to learn in).

On to the pics:

We intend to build a car and run frequently, starting off in RallyCross and working up to stage rally competitions.

Ill be building a Civic hatch, likely 92-95. I heard many people say that Honda's dont hold up to the abuse, and the suspension's were not designed to handle it. Apparently they are prone to breaking axles and bending control arms.

I think I can get around that and hush the naysayers! :) Besides, Ive read about several people running Hondas and winning regional championships. Its just not common....all the more reason.

There was a CRX competing in the FWD Prepared class, he was hauling ass around the track, well on his way to killing everyone elses time until........he broke an axle. Im thinking DSS may have something to withstand the abuse.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Looks like fun.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
mud covered subies.... me likey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts