Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordering information.

Payments accepted via Paypal, Cashiers Check, or Bank Wire Transfer (not Western Union). Paypal is [email protected]. Do not send as Personal. Include your billing/shipping address, email (if different than Paypal address), phone number, D-org username, and parts/services you are ordering. If you're not sure of the total, please contact me before sending payment. If the wrong amount is sent you will be sent an invoice for the difference or the payment will be refunded. To order and pay with Cashiers Check or Bank Wire Transfer, contact me.

Orders via Credit, Debit, or Paypal PM me your email address and an invoice will be sent to you.

D-Series.org specials are only available to D-Series.org members. If you email or call/text me, you must include your D-Series.org username to receive any special pricing.

If you need to get in touch with me please use one of these methods:

PM

email: [email protected] Old email of [email protected] will not get you a reply unless the conversation was started prior to November of 2012.

AIM: whoopeedooracing I am rarely on AIM but you can catch me on there from time to time.

call or text: 423-426-2669 If you would like me to call you, a text with your number and call request if ok. If you want to have a conversation, call or email. Email works the best if you would like a quote for something. Please do not call with technical questions unless it is an emergency (i.e. you're at the track and have a problem), email instead.

I stay busy and can't always get to the phone so please leave a message with your name, number, good time-frame to call back, and a brief message on why you're calling and I'll call you back as soon as possible. If the voice mail box is full, please send a text with a call back number.

I am available via phone 24/7, but please be considerate when calling as I do sleep (sometimes at weird hours) and remember I am on Eastern Time.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Johnson City, TN. By appointment only. Though I can be reached at anytime unless I'm occupied (working in the shop, sleeping, etc).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts