Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just ordered my turbo kit after wanting one for a few years now.

Now im in the process of rounding up some misc parts.

Iv searched first for all this but cant find things specific to my app.

The first question is what plugs should i run on my stock d15b7? im planning on pushing 5-7lbs with a tune while i build a z6. A part number for the plugs would help.

I also have an oil restrictor coming in for the turbo. Is there anything else besides that and the turbo kit that I should pick up.

Iv been researching this for a long time but now that im ordering its like i forgot everything so im trying to put together a list of what else i need.

the turbo kit is complete, comes with everything except oil lines which are no problem to get.

I cant wait, ill be boosted in a few weeks

·
Registered
3 Posts
do you have some kind of fuel manegment? tell me how it's work when you is done. i have the same engin that maight turbo.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
havent ordered one, i was about to but decieded i wanted to build a z6 first then boost it. I canceled the order on the turbo stuff. i didnt see the point in boosting my d15b7 so im gonna build up a d16z6 first then boost in the future,

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
havent ordered one, i was about to but decieded i wanted to build a z6 first then boost it. I canceled the order on the turbo stuff. i didnt see the point in boosting my d15b7 so im gonna build up a d16z6 first then boost in the future,
you could just swap the kit over to the z6 when its completed...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i know, but i didnt have the money to buy a turbo kit and build the z6 so i picked the z6.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bought it from hondaluver here on the forums.

heres some picks after i tore it down. shitty quality pics. block needs a good cleaning, sending it out to be bored .20 over and notched in a few days.

And a picture of the piston

1 - 9 of 9 Posts