• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my b7 decided last night that it did not want to run any more so i am done with it and i am getting something new so give me some good reasons for ur selection

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. but try not to be a useless as an asshole on your elbow with them.

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
These threads come up way to often! All you really need to do is read the last ten. This all depends on your power goals, but the Z6 will be the easiest one to build and boost!

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
built boosted Z6.

im done. nuff said.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Well this is seriously the what 5th post like this in the last week? with alll the same engines listed.....come on now. attention? anyways.. Z6

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
z6 is what i would say! had mine boosted for about 8 months and ran great on 10 psi and it was stock. then spun a bearing so now it will by a built y8 block with the z6 head but im def a fan of the z6.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
hatred? lol. it would be all out flaming.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
fail.

i can't believe you guys are even posting to BS threads like this still. i seriously vote that people should be banned or have their thread locked when posting threads like this.

the engine that is best for boost/build, is the engine you can get your hands on that fits in your buget.

:done:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.