Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to get opinions from some one who knows about them mini me turbo,well i hear about a lot of people talking about them vitara pistons,eagle rods,arp studs,walbro fuel pump injectors ect.ect. but they don really say anything about oil pumps,main bearings,rod bearings,head gaskets,cam you know the other little parts the i know for a fact the they can be upgrade,any recomendations on that stuff???:3dtard:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
matchi, i've been ;ooking and all the thing they talk about are de pistons blah blah blah no one talks about that other stuff

·
Registered
967 Posts
Because none of the other shit matters if your turboing a stock block. Nothing in the head needs changed until you hit around 400whp. And you will NOT hit that with a stock block. The questions your asking have already been covered. In the stickys that are posted at the top of the forced induction sub-forum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
as is said.. of course alot threads are about pistons and rods.. but if you read some build threads there will be nice and serious discussions about everything else ;) just read a lot in here and make your own decision.. thats what ive done.. and if you still have a specific question for one product, feel free to ask :p but not a thread like.. tell me all brands for changing things on a honda :p

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
The depth of the build is a big factor in what your asking. Most "basic" builds will be perfectly fine with an acl bearing set, OEM Honda head gasket, ARP headstds, OEM stock oil pump (on a z or a block) and a piston/rod set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts