Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just found one set left of the first batch of d15 rods we sold, I'm only selling them with the vitara pistons. They're for the b2 and b7 blocks, $415 shipped for the combo, [email protected] is our paypal. First come first serve

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
415 shipped and zero bolts? now arp's need to be bought and the crank end machined circular.

as much as i want these bolts, ima chill in the back for now

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whats the deal with these, do you still have this set?

If you do not have this set when you do you expect to get more?

One day I called to order them and the guy (Bob) that does the ordering is not in that day. Then I send a couple PM's and have heard nothing back yet. I plan on getting started on my engine build soon, just want to make sure the rods are going to be available.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I no longer have the set here anymore, as for the next batch, not sure if we'll be carrying them again, might just to a pre-order for customers that are serious about buying them. Its not worth sitting on a bunch of these anymore.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
415 shipped and zero bolts? now arp's need to be bought and the crank end machined circular.

as much as i want these bolts, ima chill in the back for now
The kit was for pistons, rings, and rods plus the shipping, all you needed was rod bolts and a machine shop to fit them, my machine shop charges $20 to do said job so its not like it was a huge deal breaker.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Can you post the ARP part number for fitting bolts? or are the rods capable of using the ARP bolts that fit stock d15 rods?

This deployment money is getting me antsy to build a motor!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Can you post the ARP part number for fitting bolts? or are the rods capable of using the ARP bolts that fit stock d15 rods?

This deployment money is getting me antsy to build a motor!
Let me see what I can dig up for you. I had them a while ago.
Whats the ticket for rods only
Combo only not really looking to seperate

1 - 20 of 24 Posts