Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Remember this ws liek the 2nd run on race with no tuning and 23-24lbs. this was also again not intot my power band much either. My home scanner took a poop (2 yr old stuck his juicey juice stwaw in the side and squeezed. You get the pic) so I just used my phoen cam to tak a hsot of the sheet. so sorry for bad pic. it shows the hp it made untuned on 23-24lbs and only half way through power band.

*forgot to add before, the slight dips in between the rpm poctins are the poping we are gettin that is electrical related. I'm goign to try replacing my coil first. then go from there. this thing is really hackin the crap outa me... I hate how I cannot go into my full power band it's makes it hard as hell to run.
@5500 I'm deep into boost and hit full by 62-6500, then at 68-72 I have to shift cause red is 74 till we fix the electrical issues. So I have about 1 second to react in that time line (if that) for shifting before I'm hitting the cut. I went to the 1/8 mile track, and i spin tires all the way down the track through 4 gears every time, only once in a while did I get some traction in 2nd or 3rd, I ran like 9.2s due to tire spin. I was told that it's normal for a car liek mine to run bad times spinning tires. If I get drag darials I can hook up nad most likley gian about 2 seconds off my time, so that would mean about low 7's. I hope so cause I didn't liek those crappy times, but again spinning tires throu 4 gears and goign about 84 through the traps spinning tires. go figure.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
much better..

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rotory, when you ge a chance call me, I want to set up a time for me to drive down and get you your cage. (i'm cleaning up my garage after 2.5 yrs of junked up from car project :p)

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
ok.
i have to work on saturday during the day till about 130ish..
let me know if you can or cant..
But hellz yea if you wanna come down here..
i got the video camera and a base pass for ya

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe, ok how about next weekend? (nothing planned as this weekend I have my neise's (sp?) B-day party. I'll stuff it in the civic (gets better gas than my nissan pickup. :O )

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
sure sounds good
24 september..
i know ill be off for once..lol

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Good job man, that is some monster ass torque!! What axles you running ??

·
Registered
491 Posts
That car should rip hard once u get it all tuned in, thats a crazy amount of torque. Your going to need a diaper to ride in it!! Let me know what kinda numbers that ride makes on the dyno once you get everything figured out and tuned....should be well into the 400's.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
berettagtz117 said:
Good job man, that is some monster ass torque!! What axles you running ??
Stock axles. I'm not going to run slicks, so stocks should be ok as long as I drive it right an not try to force anything.

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
I hope you didnt put that thing together like the way you type. My brain hurts trying to read and translate all of that.

dogo boj Osarc!! Kpee t he updtse cmonign

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bizzar said:
I hope you didnt put that thing together like the way you type. My brain hurts trying to read and translate all of that.

dogo boj Osarc!! Kpee t he updtse cmonign
PUNK!!
/me flicks bizzy in da ear *thoink*

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
I flick a booger at you..?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts