Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well someone suggested we opened a new thread so here it is. Besides im the one who wanted this meet so I took the innitiative to open this one. Anyways the Meet will take place September 23rd around 8ish. We still have to decide on the location. Maybe streets of Woodfield this time. Streets of Woodfield is in Schamburg. If not we do it at the california pizza place again. So post up your ideas guys. Again it will be on September 23rd

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm down for Streets of Woodfield, not quiet sure whats there but i'm sure we can figure it out, and the date is alittle ways away so i can request off for it. And this way i can take local or highway no more impromtu Highway Battles...i.e chasing ricky.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nation of kong said:
I'm down for Streets of Woodfield, not quiet sure whats there but i'm sure we can figure it out, and the date is alittle ways away so i can request off for it. And this way i can take local or highway no more impromtu Highway Battles...i.e chasing ricky.
Good luck trying to catch up brother. I dont have the Scion no more. I have my car running with a new setup you could say. Anyone up for a highway run?? Anyone else want to go?

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stay with me Jimmy. You could stay at my place

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dustin_crxsi said:
I may come up just for the high way run... This time, I'll really show you what the crx can do.
LOL I have a race on the highway now. YAY! About time i race another D-series. Considering the fact that you know you could beat me since your lighter. But a race is a race wether you win or lose

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well we'll see what happens. Look at my kill list. NOthing major yet, but i kindda have a new set up on my car now.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jimmyb34 said:
am i cool to bring a friend??? cuz its a long drive lol
itd prolly be 5speed4life.....
and what ya got done to wanna do a highway run?
N/A high compression and other internal work. Its quick but not that quick

·
Registered
587 Posts
if ya'll want to battle then whatever, i'm way too slow for that, but yeah chasing Ricky down last time...that was quite the adventure. I suppose we'll have to wait a bit before we can get any details about what exactly went into your set-up huh Ricky?

·
Registered
307 Posts
yeah dude...that was some scary shit lol. and now ricki has stick....and light weight...so im frightend.

as for races..i can not do so with my nasty 2nd gear.. when i slam it it grinds like a mofo...

i just orderd my hood today too....should be like 4 or 5 days till i get it...then i have everything i need to fix what has been done..

i hope to have this done by the 20th...hope...
but im up for some more pizza..lol
we can eat pizza
we can piss the cops off so much they make fun of the little gay orange lights
we can go to the 4 corners and watch the full size van do burnouts and stuff
and we can have sohc wrath eat up an audi again...and make wonderful memories

cant wait...
what time you shooting for?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Bahamutzero1059 said:
we can eat pizza
we can piss the cops off so much they make fun of the little gay orange lights
we can go to the 4 corners and watch the full size van do burnouts and stuff
and we can have sohc wrath eat up an audi again...and make wonderful memories
Their pizza is good LOL, as for the burnouts and such I dont wanna push our luck, but if that prick in the security car comes along and says anything we can piss him off and make fun of that stupid gay light on the car. As for corners it is completely dead out there after a gang fight awhile ago, we could find some other places that are closer. And as for me eating up audi's for $80 we'll see what happens LOL...;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
gang fight?? ooohhh...scary...i wanna hear more lol
i dont know any hot spots at all lol im lame..
so its up to you and every one else and their non lameness..

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya this time I'll be driving the Sol. Dont worry guys ill drive the speed limit this time** Crossing fingers**

1 - 20 of 104 Posts