Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally , again at the track, running 11.8 with a gt3582, not that bad, will post vids later.

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
nice! post vids stat!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Love it when og's pop up, in for vids.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
still doin it i see :TU:

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Have some videos on facebook, dont know have to upload it from there, but here some actual pics of the car

·
Registered
789 Posts
Car looks sweet! Why no front bumper?

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
^ I actually run mine without bumper too. Cooler air + weight reductions + looks cool. Every lbs matters at the track bro

·
Registered
789 Posts
^ I actually run mine without bumper too. Cooler air + weight reductions + looks cool. Every lbs matters at the track bro
I would just hate to have something bad happen and hit the wall with no front crash beam.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I would just hate to have something bad happen and hit the wall with no front crash beam.
I hear yah, I don't run any front support on mine even in the back. Let's hope nothing like this happens to any of us :shuriken: Although 11.4 and faster we are required to run a roll cage here. But a lot of them are stubborn here, including me :tt2: Sorry didn't mean to thread jack, I do dig the hatch and impressive time at 118mph i bet it hooks like nobody's business. Mind sharing the suspension set-up?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts