1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
i also have had people act like that in my crx :) more often its the girls who want to go for a ride in a "fast" car, but then they start screaming and say they didnt think it was going to be THAT fast lol.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Good god almighty that was a big turbo on that 'vette.

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
what a queer.

i laugh like a crazed maniac when i ride in insanely fast cars.

i have made quite a few people scream though in the hatch, that is always a good feeling.

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
i just giggle like a little kid, the GF just gets wet. yes, that makes her a keeper in my book ;) .
the last gf did that, it was awesome. i didnt believe her until she made me check........

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
the last gf did that, it was awesome. i didnt believe her until she made me check........
same here, checked when i got her back home. she said when i hit ~120 we could have pulled over for some "fun".

DirtyDseriesWOOT: sorry about the thread jack.

edit: levi - your rep comment = me lol. hope mine doesn't turn out the same way.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
same here, checked when i got her back home. she said when i hit ~120 we could have pulled over for some "fun".

DirtyDseriesWOOT: sorry about the thread jack.
its cool... brings back memories about one of my ex's lol

the exhuast goes right under the passenger seat and that was when i had a all motor b-series she said when irevved it hihg it would vibrate her seat just the right way.. i beleive that made me catch alot of road head in that car :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts