Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Could careless what any "trends" are cool right now, no drop or rims in the world can take away how much the body looks like ass. I appreciate a good paint job.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
I appreciate a very custom look. And that is a very good one, I love it.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
have a shitty ass car.. check
rust it the fuck out... check
buy some balling ass wheels.. check
slam it... check

but it still looks like a shitty ass car... especially the crunched up a pillar on the driver side... ill never understand the whole rust out my car fad...

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
wtf. a busted winshield, seriously. Thats fuckin stupid and unsafe right there. That and those wheels are ugly as sin. At least he isn't mad stretched

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
We talked about this in the Rusted Hodd thread... I hate it.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
i didn't notice the busted windshield or a-pillar tht isn't cool. no if all the glass was in perfect condition and there was not a giant crunch in the pillar then it would be bad... as for the wheels i dont' like them on a honda but they ballin on that.

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I got a quart of sodium silicate with that clunkers name on it...

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
why would you do that... its unique and different.. just cuz u dont like it doesn't meant that he doesn't like it.. i mean hell we here at the d are a hated breed cuz we like the lil single slammer.. so whats the difference really?? we like what few like so does owner of this car.. i personally would rock the fuk outta of it.. not on a honda but maybe a old bimmer like that or a brick.. do that to a turbo'd volvo wagon wit new clean windows and select clean trim. it'd be ballin

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
i was always a fan of this BMW but when he gave it the rust treatment i gave up on it. i think his new ones is sick as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts