Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay whoever closed my post forum. you might as well just delete it. i would write to you personaly but i figure you got me blocked. so just delete my post or at least just ban me. that way everybody can stay happy.

thanks
toua

·
Banned
424 Posts
okay whoever closed my post forum. you might as well just delete it. i would write to you personaly but i figure you got me blocked. so just delete my post or at least just ban me. that way everybody can stay happy.

thanks
toua
and you wonder why you get banned from sites?dude you need to chill out,are you trying to set a record for the most bannings?

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
Your Negative attitude just sucks you make nice videos and seem to know your way around a wrench and could probally help alot of people out but you just fly off the hammer for no reason.
I think you meant handle, but that doesn't matter,:TU: for you.

it also doesn't help that you make a thread about why an out of control thread, started by you gets locked. It isn't good manners.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i don't know what i did.. just speak the truth and defended myself and everyone else. people talk about my attiude but never see their attiude. look i just said delete my post and look what happen. talk about me... ban me.. ban for having an attiude against people who had an attiude towards me.
can't wait to make a video of this.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Your Negative attitude just sucks you make nice videos and seem to know your way around a wrench and could probally help alot of people out but you just fly off the hammer for no reason.
I agree.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
i don't know what i did.. just speak the truth and defended myself and everyone else. people talk about my attiude but never see their attiude. look i just said delete my post and look what happen. talk about me... ban me.. ban for having an attiude against people who had an attiude towards me.
i cant wait to write about this in my blog, zomg guys i hate you jerks ;sniffle.
fixed :slap:

·
Let's Go Oakland!
99 EX - 13 EX
4,222 Posts
theres no need for you to be "defending yourself" here because you were the one who posted the damn thread about how you are getting banned all over the damn web.. its not like the D series crew attacked you for no reason...

grow up, shut up or GTFO

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
theres no need for you to be "defending yourself" here because you were the one who posted the damn thread about how you are getting banned all over the damn web.. its not like the D series crew attacked you for no reason...

grow up, shut up or GTFO
truth :TU:.

well except for me, cause you made a dumb ass thread about nothing.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your welcome. had to do something to make this thread better. ;)

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
The best thing to do is pause, take a deep breath and just forget about this and the other thread. walk away from the computer for the night and if they don't ban you start all over again. you might make a name for yourself here other than being banned.

It's up to you and your next few moves that determine your future on this site. if you don't want to be a part of it, leave. i don't care, it's your decision.

if you really want to stay, just walk away from the current situation and never bring it up again. it will blow over eventually. can't tell you if it'll be in a week or a year. ask yourself it is worth it to you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.