Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at pull a part today they have a 91 crx with a zc dohc swap in it motor for $100 trans another 100 and comp for 80 of take the whole car for $300 i was like holy hell batman!!!!

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
i was at pull a part today they have a 91 crx with a zc dohc swap in it motor for $100 trans another 100 and comp for 80 of take the whole car for $300 i was like holy hell batman!!!!
:3dtard:

sounds nice, your lucky to find things like that in a yard. we call our homies when we see a pair of turnsignals..

our yards get stripped real quick. cali is savage. not all parts.. im sure i could find some lil place with an intact a6 or maybe a z6. but for some reason they pull alot of the motors around here. and just junk em. (wait ... damn you epa and carb)

·
Registered
1994 Civic Hatch cx
405 Posts
:3dtard:

sounds nice, your lucky to find things like that in a yard. we call our homies when we see a pair of turnsignals..

our yards get stripped real quick. cali is savage. not all parts.. im sure i could find some lil place with an intact a6 or maybe a z6. but for some reason they pull alot of the motors around here. and just junk em. (wait ... damn you epa and carb)
dude this is soo fuckin true.. unfortunately:dots:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just thought this was interesting being that a friend of mine has a 92 coupe with a zc swap done and needs parts and this looks like a great find but intake was pulled off and exhaust come to find out it was turboed at one point when it went to the yard and the people just took the mani's and turbo parts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
body is straight interior looks new and looks like with very little work would run good compression test good

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
u lucky nice find!!! over here in socal, it gets savage really quick cuz soon as a honda is dropped in there, like 5 ppl are swarming over it... crazy stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts