Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I got Bit by the Boost Bug
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Ok so i dont like wiring at all and im laying everything out right now so no one gets confused.

I have a 91 dx hatch with a jdm sohc zc vtec,My motor in the car before i giot this one was a jdm d15b non vtec.Now i have a resistor box and everything else...But i have a obd1 dizzy,Im going from dpfi to mpfi and runnin vtec.I plan to use my stock dx harness and do the swap,Ill be running a chipped pm6 ecu.Now i want to stay obd0 and im not good at wiring and was wondering if someone could do a thorough write up for me i had the one from angelfire and its a little confusing...Also what car do i need to get a 7 wire dizzy plug from?????Please everyoner any help is good.Im just trying to find the simplest way to do this.

Also i cant do the rywire cause it would Be 400$ between a d16z6 ahrness and a dx harness and there time to do it.Then i would have to spend another 100 for a obd1 ecu.Also can i use my obd1 dizzy on my dx harnwess if i was to do a jumper for it???

·
I got Bit by the Boost Bug
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And ity worked for you with no problem????Im not that good at wiring so its a headache for me right now.Also when i got the motor it came with obd1 injectors and clips do i need to get obd0 ones???Or can i run the obd1's and just run them to the resistor box???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts