Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, Just finishing up my winter project. I have a 92 si with the y8, The kid that had it before me had a cheap hose rigged for the returne line that had kinked. So today was trying to use a steal breaded hose today. and found from the bottom of turbo drain to were the tap port in the pan is not much of a slope. There is only like 1/2in at most in hight difference, Leaving me with more straight than fall.
Now i have searched around some time, You can find very few pics and the articles normally just say tap the pan at the top. There is not much saying how much fall you need so My question is How much fall do you need in return line, and if i need more How low in the pan can i tap for more fall

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
get a picture of yours.
only thing you need is no kinks. little line as possible and straight to the pan no routing anywhere un neccesary

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
just follow what i said in my other post and get braided line and you should have no issues.
if you can try to get some earl fittings too so its secure

·
Registered
100 Posts
Perhaps the turbo could be clocked a bit to help make the line more direct? It's hard to say without being able to see it of course.

·
Registered
487 Posts
In for pics. Kinda hard to help you with we can't see it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand with out pics its hard, and sorry i cant post any The turbo is clocked so the drain is straight to the ground

1 - 8 of 8 Posts