Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so i got a greddy turbo kit for my 00 ex.it says on the booklet that i have to install a T fitting on the oil pressure switch for the oil feed line.tha problem is that i already have a T fitting over there for oil pressure gauge.What do i have to do???Do i have to buy a new T fitting with 4 Ends so i can have both the feed line and the gauge???Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
order the stealthmode take off it has 3 ports for oil feed, psi gauge, sender and then one male end that goes into the block. they are mint.

·
Registered
553 Posts
this is how i have mine setup at the moment. i have x2 3-way brass npt fittings and a plug where the oil feed goes. i also have an autometer electric sending unit for my oil pressure gauge. everything fits perfectly fine how its set up.

·
Registered
298 Posts
this is how i have mine setup at the moment. i have x2 3-way brass npt fittings and a plug where the oil feed goes. i also have an autometer electric sending unit for my oil pressure gauge. everything fits perfectly fine how its set up.
You're just begging for problems. That's definitely too much weight hanging off the oil pressure port on the block.

·
Registered
553 Posts
You're just begging for problems. That's definitely too much weight hanging off the oil pressure port on the block.
i've had it installed this way for at least 6 months. i have yet to have any leaks or the fittings feel loose in the threads....

too much weight... i dont think so.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its hard for me to get this staff now.can i do what i said before???Just buy a 4 way Fitting will do the job?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
failure will happen........your motor and engine will hate you when it happens.

Mount the 3 way with both sending units on the firewall.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok explain me how im gonna do that.the male one goes to the block.then i need one for the stock sensor,one for oil pressure gauge and one for oil feed line.What can i do??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts