Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oil Pressure Sensor from a SOHC (d-series) Honda.

I am in dire need of one, please, if you have an old SOHC block with on or just on laying around in good condition, please sell it to me. cash in hand.
I know some one of you guys has extra SOHC parts laying around, help me get my baby running again.

~thanks in advance, Estebanico

in other words..... HELP!

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
i've got a couple. PM me with your offer shipped from 36081. i can send it out tomorrow.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
i have a y7 harness laying around somewhere. i can look for it tomorrow. if the oil pressure sending unit is on it (it should be) its yours for the price of shipping.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i've got a couple. PM me with your offer shipped from 36081. i can send it out tomorrow.
PM'd sir!
i have a y7 harness laying around somewhere. i can look for it tomorrow. if the oil pressure sending unit is on it (it should be) its yours for the price of shipping.
thank you sir.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Don't pay for that shit dude. Let me see if I have an extra one tonight when I get home.

Reactions: E. Jeezy

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't pay for that shit dude. Let me see if I have an extra one tonight when I get home.
Genial! Vaya que bien! Con MINDLESS, mi héroe (mamao no)
translation:
Great! Thats whats good! MINDLESS is mt hero (no ****)

·
11,892 Posts
Gotta hook the fam up when you can:TU:

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
PM sent............................. reply ASAP so i can ship it if you want it.

·
11,892 Posts
Got one. PM me your addy.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
he already paid me for it and the money has already been spent. it is going out in the morning. sorry................................

·
11,892 Posts
he already paid me for it and the money has already been spent. it is going out in the morning. sorry................................
IDGAF dude, I would have been sending it to him free of charge so I'm not losing anything. In any case, now I know I have a spare in case anybody else needs one.

Reactions: E. Jeezy

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
did you receive it yet??? UPS tracking shows something wrong with you address.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
free just paypal me like 2 bucks for a stamp and a snack wrap from mcdonalds lol

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry guys, i didnt realize this thread had kept going.,, this weekend, i moved to a new apt, witnessed my abuelo's death and had numerous occurances go massively wrong, and now ups TOLD ME TODAY THAT THEY CANT FIND MY PACKAGE.... the last 10 days have been hell and all i wanna do is get my car running and be mobile.

Jay, you got PM homie.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
hey dude the last person i spoke to at UPS said you should have it tomorrow........................... if theres a problem then i can send you another one through USPS Priority Mail................................

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
okay. i'll let you know. did they leave a time frame?

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
no, i just checked the tracking info and it says it left NEWPORT NEWS, at 6:20 P.M. tonite and is scheduled for delivery on 07/22/2008. the tracking number is: 1Z 339 563 03 4792 407 2
and the website is:
UPS Tracking

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
should be there sometime today.............................

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.