Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey d-series ! im finally taking the baby steps to start my turbo setup. for now its just going to be a bolt on kit from used parts till i can get a donor z6 motor to start the real build. my question for today is i acquired a d16y7 oil pan already tapped for turbo and i was wondering if it will fit a z6? any help would be appreciated. thanks =)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm glad you want to make more power with your car.. But the first question I have for you is how old is your car and how many miles are on your engine? A lot of these cars are getting pretty old in the tooth if you know what I mean.. And to boot, most of these old Hondas have been ridden pretty hard.. If I were you, would go ahead and buy your donor engine to build, and drive your car every day.. When you're done with your build, you can just do a swap and do all your supporting mods. This will allow you to take it slow and find all of the parts you need an you will know they will work instead of guessing and hoping you get it right. Doing it this way will save you some time and money, not to mention the heartache of blowing up your car..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts