Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i started to take my oil pan bolts out to remove my pistons i got towards the trans and there is like 3or4 bolts that can not be reached need by any tool how to remove them

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
tryed, it looks like the trans covers them
The flywheel cover may make them hard to get to but you can get them all like sleepinciv said

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no its wierd to explaini got every bolt off the oil pan but 3or 4 and its the ones that are where the trans is it looks like the pan is in the trans witch i know its not but thats how it looks and the bolts i have to get to is at the trans idk if that helps

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
no its wierd to explaini got every bolt off the oil pan but 3or 4 and its the ones that are where the trans is it looks like the pan is in the trans witch i know its not but thats how it looks and the bolts i have to get to is at the trans idk if that helps
We really need pics to help ya bro but it sounds like the shield must be bent. You should be able to get the flywheel shield off in less than 5 min. Once you get it off your other oil pan bolts will be easy to get to with a 6" extension and a 10mm.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts