Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just have a few questions today, for my turbo setup that i got, its the tdo4-15g....I know small turbo, but my goals are huge...so it works for me.... anyways.... when I get my oil line the main one for the turbo, can I just a rubber gas line would that work???? like the ones they cut and sell at any auo parts store??? he other line came with the turbo.....there is only 2 lines correct??? I just need some direction....that is all..... thanks

·
d-series smartass
1,348 Posts
most people would go for the stainless lines, like from stealthmode or tunertoys, but you can run the rubber hose if you have the correct fittings on the block and the turbo.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9000_red said:
most people would go for the stainless lines, like from stealthmode or tunertoys, but you can run the rubber hose if you have the correct fittings on the block and the turbo.
ok its it just a hose that goes over a fitting, I was given a tapped oil pan along with the greddy kit I got...... Should I use some small hose clamps as well??

E

·
0 Posts
If anything I would use heater hose (im not 100% if it would withstand the heat and pressure).. but I would just spend the $70 and just buy a kit from tuner toys.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ek_chris said:
If anything I would use heater hose (im not 100% if it would withstand the heat and pressure).. but I would just spend the $70 and just buy a kit from tuner toys.
yeah that what im most likely going to have to do....... thanks

·
d-series smartass
1,348 Posts
yes, you can use the fittings and hoses with clamps. it'll work fine, but i'm not sure how long it will last. if it touches your exhaust manifold or turbo for very long, it'll melt right through. i recommend the stainless, but the rubber will work as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts