Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Garrett tb25 turbo from an older Saab. I'm trying to find an oil feed and return lines.

I was looking at Go-Autoworks but they only list them for T28. Will these work or do they need to be specific to the T25

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,471 Posts
Google the thrrad size of the turbo.
If you look up the year and model saab you should find the infof
this. google is your friend. take the turbo with you to a hardware store and see what nuts/bolts thread in the fitting and bam there is your size needed.

also, they make adapters.....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this. google is your friend. take the turbo with you to a hardware store and see what nuts/bolts thread in the fitting and bam there is your size needed.

also, they make adapters.....
I have no idea what year the Saab was. I believe it was a 900. Older and boxier. I pulled it from a junkyard.

I'll try the hardware store route to get the tread size.

Is there any benefit to making my own like as opposed to buying a kit? Like price wise.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
I have no idea what year the Saab was. I believe it was a 900. Older and boxier. I pulled it from a junkyard.

I'll try the hardware store route to get the tread size.
Is there any benefit to making my own like as opposed to buying a kit? Like price wise.
I always make my own. Its just lines and fittings. You get to pick what you want and needs and whats good vs a kit that might be fill with crap.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,471 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts