Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals I know thay tuner toyz has one of the oil line kits and thats where I want to go to get mine but I have no clue what size fittings to get or anything!?! I have the greddy kit fom the 92-95 with the intercooler setup as well, so the turbo is TDO4-15g..... can anyone inform me on what to get thanks for your time d-fam!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TAGs95CivicEX said:
Don't the oil lines come with the kit? If they don't I guess I need a set too.

-TAG
no I bought the kit used(8k) from redhatchback on here, everything looks great, I just wanted to get a new oil line kit and I beleive the kit comes with one brand new.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
649 Posts
you don't need new oil lines just get the return line just look for one that will fit on the return tube and that's it. :TU:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
red_hatchback said:
you don't need new oil lines just get the return line just look for one that will fit on the return tube and that's it. :TU:
I know but that oil pan wont fit my car, so I need to get a new pan and retap it.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
skoracing said:
-3 what most go with, funtion7 on ebay has good kits..
see thats what I was looking for, I was looking at the tuner toy kits, being I have the TD04-15G Should I get the t3 oil kit then??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks again guys for all your help, I guess I just didnt know it was that easy, T3 kit is gonna be ordered this week if not next..... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,585 Posts
Talk to Steve "Stealthmode" @ HMT he is a good guy to deal w/ .. He has a website to where he sells his stuff.. He will hook you right up :TU:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
Ok guys and gals I know thay tuner toyz has one of the oil line kits and thats where I want to go to get mine but I have no clue what size fittings to get or anything!?! I have the greddy kit fom the 92-95 with the intercooler setup as well, so the turbo is TDO4-15g..... can anyone inform me on what to get thanks for your time d-fam!
Check out our listings for oil line kits here - Oil Line Kits at TT

Each listing has a description of the kit, with dimensions for the turbo it fits. Check these dimensions against your turbo. We can hook you up with any other pieces that you need. Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TunerToys said:
Check out our listings for oil line kits here - Oil Line Kits at TT

Each listing has a description of the kit, with dimensions for the turbo it fits. Check these dimensions against your turbo. We can hook you up with any other pieces that you need. Craig
I am still confused on what to measure.....
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top