Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I'm putting my rebuilt engine back in, and I dunno where the oil breather hose goes. Looking at the Helms manual, it says it goes to the PCV valve. Little help here. Here's what I'm looking at:

EDIT: When I looked under the intake manifold, I found what looked like where the pcv valve would be. My dad said he thought the PCV valve was on the intake manifold. Is this where it goes?

If so, I think I am going to need a new hose for it.

Second, I have almost entirely hooked up the wiring harness, which was easier than I thought it would be until I got this random lone plug:

I cannot figure out where that one goes, I got two plugs that go to the dizzy, the reverse light plug, two sensors going to the engine, this one's just chilling on its own. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oxygen sensor eh? Where would this be? Because I have the O2 sensor on the headers, which is a differe t plug. This plug is a one pin plug, looks kind of funny. Where does it go, if it is indeed the oxygen sensor?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not have the oxygen sensor in yet, I have the car converted to obd1 so the oxygen sensor runs off a the conversion jumper harness. The plug I am asking about is circled above in the 3rd picture. And Gus, is that 2nd picture I added later, so can you take a look and tell me if that in fact is the spot for the PCV valve on the bottom of the intake? I took the picture from underneath the car, looking up at the bottom side of the intake, but I am going to take the intake manifold off to fix it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
You broke your PCV line, you can see the part in pic two, thats the other half of your pcv line you circled. Buy/find a new one. You will use that wire plus a heater circuit and a ground. Did you read the instructions for the conversion harness?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figured out the plug. Gus, it was the old obd0 oxygen sensor, I was confusing myself a little about it though. Thanks a bunch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts