Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
D-Series Rally Man
Mitsubishi/Hondas
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a Colt as a DD so Ive always had a soft spot for them, and I KNOW Jeezy is a big fan of the original Colt Ralliart conversion so I figured I'd post a couple of vids here to see these beasts being used! Even if you dont like em you gotta appreciate the work involved!!! I also figure that seeing as my Colt and EG hatchy have extremely similar floor pans, it wouldnt be hard to do the 4WD Evo conversion into a civic :bigok: - The mind boggles! haha Enjoy boys and girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta32jqeMxw4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifTgojK9fdA&feature=related

The second vid is better for those who dont fancy browsing lol

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
dude u need to post pics fast or ban,u get me all excited and no pics

·
Registered
698 Posts
Ok I'm sold. I've never known about the Colt AWD. And yes....imagine an EG hatch AWD with a K20 motor, boosted, anti-lag, and a sequential gearbox. UNBEATABLE!!

Nice video score.

·
D-Series Rally Man
Mitsubishi/Hondas
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok well for those who didnt see these pics posted previously, here is the original Raliart conversion, this one was done with Evo6 Running gear and ws completed by the team in Bath, England, its Teh Sex :)

·
D-Series Rally Man
Mitsubishi/Hondas
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That thing would be a blast to have in the garage :)
Your telling me bro! I love the second video, it eats the Evo alive in the drag race, and the drift, as a Colt fan had me drooling. Id love to build one of these when My Colt's 1.6 88bhp engine is running out of breath lol Just unsure of mounting the rear diff and hubs :pinch: There HAS to be pics somewhere online, I just cant find them...................yet!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
yawn. i'll prefer the 2002 Renualt Cilo

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
Well I got a Colt as a DD so Ive always had a soft spot for them

okay u said u got a colt,so wheres the damn pic of this dd?,im still waiting!!!!!

·
D-Series Rally Man
Mitsubishi/Hondas
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yawn. i'll prefer the 2002 Renualt Cilo
QUOTE]

LOL you can keep that french thing, it looks pretty descent but they handle like shopping carts, theyre reliability is awful and the Mitsi would eat that thing alive!!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i like it. :TU:

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
thats nice,i would sport it any day, and thanks for the pics!!!! GL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts