Honda D Series Forum banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Are your 1157 brake lights dual contact? How's the output when the brake is applied?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Was this just using different sandpaper grades, or did you buy a headlight resto kit? I saw a 3M trade stand demo on an odyssey headlight at sema and it came up like new.. But i'm skeptical, the best i could ever achieve was something similar to your results.

What the thing where the factory head deck usually sits? I've never seen that before.

Interior looks neat with that wheel too.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Not within the past week but slowly over the past couple months I cleaned up the exterior a bit on the 96 as well as tie rods on the drivers side and replaced a couple spark plug tube seals that were torn with some out of a valve cover I had laying around. Removed the plug that felt seized in the head without wd40 so I feel a little better about that too.

You might have noticed the missing side mirror glass, they were both replaced since the last pic. Plenty more to do.

The hatch has gotten a set of hx because 2 of the tires on the previous set had gone flat and I picked them up cheap with good tires.

Inside the trunk of the J is an automatic B18B1 that got a newer valve cover and it's flexplate removed. Just need to pick up some hardware for the 3 post mount before it's drop in ready for testing in the Integra.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I moved my civic back onto the cement pad at my house in hopes that it will make me more likely to work on it and move it under its own power.
Need to get my wiring harness finished up, run my exhaust and mount my T-Bracket.
Then just the normal filters and fluids to be back on the road.

·
Tape-R taper/driver
574 Posts
I stared at all of my cars sitting in my backyard. I almost set it all on fire, but better judgment stopped me from dropping the match.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I stared at all of my cars sitting in my backyard. I almost set it all on fire, but better judgment stopped me from dropping the match.
Did you at the least have the gas poured around them already? :rl:

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
I pulled my transmission to swap it out for a dx transmission in preparation to sell. I still need to swap out the clutch and lightened flywheel. Maybe if I get my chores done early I can do it tomorrow.

261 - 272 of 272 Posts