Honda D Series Forum banner

241 - 260 of 272 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
spent 4$ on coolant lines to replace the burst hose that connects the intake to the head. then dropped another 50 on a full silicone kit to re-do all the coolant lines

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Just picked up an OEM oil change for my crv as well as having the passenger airbag changed due to the massive recall recently.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
I put a new heart in

·
Registered
1,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Took the 89 HF seat out of my commuter and the 90-91 DX seat out of my other car and did a pan swap, seat angle mod, ripped out the annoying wire cast into the foam that so often pokes through, foam patch job afterwards with denim and super 77 spray adhesive, and put the whole mess back together.

Now I have a much more comfortable DX seat that can actually sit upright and isnt trying to poke the side bolster wire through the foam into my ass.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Just converted to HID's. Might get projector headlight assemblies because the headlights areally kind of all over the place. Lol. Bright as shit though

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Just polished my crusty ass headlights. Not perfect but miles better!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Been a busy week for the car. Check engine light came on and the D light started flashing. Checked the code to find out that a transmission sensor quit working. So I did some searching. Found that a damn pack rat chewed through the wire and made the connector unusable until a repin with a jumper can be made. So I used a female quick connect to get it working till I can get the connector repaired. Now it's fixed.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Dammit 2jz just ruined my shower.

This didn't happen this week but whatever.

Before

After

Before

After

Made night driving out here were there is no street lights, way safer.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts

This coming week I'll be converting to "EX" style exhaust and doing a 05-06 Type S muffler

EDIT: I forgot to snap pics of the before of stock cluster vs CR-V and the stock seat vs "DIY" Si seats (Integra sedan headrests). I also added a "hybrid" trunk lip spoiler.

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
Had to get a new battery in my Lexus. It was a month short of 3yrs old. It was an 18/65 month battery; so it went WELL early of the warranty. On the $99 battery, I paid $43 with tax, due to the proration discount. :)

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Working on replacing every light on my car with LED. So far headlights are in. Got some cree 1157 bulbs for the front corners and rear brake lights but dont like the angle of light they emit. Also found an issue with the 1157's. If you have any incandescent bulbs on the brake light circuit, the LED grounds through the filament and the bulbs only work with the brakes and no running lights. So you either have to replace every bulb with led or solder in some diodes on the brake + wire. Still waiting on the 194 and 1156 bulbs plus replacement blinker relay.

241 - 260 of 272 Posts