Honda D Series Forum banner

221 - 240 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I followed someone driving my car briefly and noticed whisps of black or blue smoke when she pulled away after it had been idling cold, smokeless for 30 seconds... didnt follow long enough to diagnose, just long enough to worry my ass off. More investigation to come.

If it was just guides/seals wouldnt it have amoked on startup, not as she pulled away? Wonderingbif it goes away as it gets hot

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I followed someone driving my car briefly and noticed whisps of black or blue smoke when she pulled away after it had been idling cold, smokeless for 30 seconds... didnt follow long enough to diagnose, just long enough to worry my ass off. More investigation to come.

If it was just guides/seals wouldnt it have amoked on startup, not as she pulled away? Wonderingbif it goes away as it gets hot
Bro, Wrong section.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Oh it was just what i did today
lololol "it was just what I did" in a thread titled "what did you do to improve your car..." lololololol good laugh. I want to join in!

Today I drove to work. It was just what I did.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Diagnosing smoke makes my car better once i fix it!! New head hopefully will cure what ails it but itll have to smoke til springtime

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Diagnosing smoke makes my car better once i fix it!! New head hopefully will cure what ails it but itll have to smoke til springtime

Still not the objective of this thread.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Today i set timing, solved my low hot idle, removed the head unit and made/installed a block off plate since im bluetoothed in now, and removed the broken/unused front speakers plus all the wiring for both.... all while bean napped in the back seat. God i love naptime!!

Better, eh?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Resoldered the dead main relay (car made it 5 days before I had to push it) and superglue+baking soda ghettoed a broken climate control back together to put in the new 89Hf.

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
went and bought some Teflon lube/dry graphite lube to make my fucking windows roll up on their own again. and they work wonderful again

·
Registered
1,817 Posts

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I removed the automatic shift cable from the integra, the last thing left is to drill holes for the shift linkage mount and get the manual sheet metal that the shifter boot goes on cut from another car and bolted in on top of the automatic shift lever plate. I plan on doing a detailed write up since I haven't been able to find one online.

·
Meat Popsicle
2,918 Posts
Currently in the process of returning the RSX to stock before I trade it in.

Replaced a leaky tail light gasket, replaced the broken rear seat knob, removed the mugen intake, cleaned the filter, and detailed the engine bay.

It's not nearly as fun going back to stock..

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Pulled up too far in the driveway hitting a stack of mulch bags, breaking the zip ties holding my bumper together.

Replaced said zip ties.

Changing the oil and trans fluid tomorrow and replacing the breather box gasket.

221 - 240 of 272 Posts