Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i swear i made this thread once before but can't find it...

RULES are simple...
keep the conversation OUT of the thread...

if you have a question or comment, please keep it to PM's and REP...

just post your improvements... :cuddle:

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
96 Wagon - changed the oil

92 Civic - thanks Matt, for helping...
swapped out both RTA bushings with Energy Suspension inserts (the old OEM ones literally fell to pieces)
replaced a worn out left front lower control arm (had about 1.5''s of side to side play)
swapped out the rear trany mount and driver motor with Hard Race ones i got from Massacre, i couldn't use the side trany mount due to mine being an auto... still need torque mounts...
swapped out the worn out rear lower control arms with some shitty ones i got off Egay...
last thing i did, new pads and rotors on the rear... now she stops pretty good...
i didn't take any pic's of the RLCA's, front lower control arm or the hard race mounts...

these bushings were done a long time ago...

i had a spare set of bushings so i used them, this way i didn't have to put my car down...

they were in bad shape...

·
Registered
631 Posts
I went from dc 4-1 header, 2.25" straight pipe & exhaust to swapping everything back to oem yesterday. Stock header, stock cat, stock piping, stock exhaust. I will post the pics up once I get home to load them up. Also did a test run for the heck of it haha. I need to also replace my heater core, leaking coolant in the cabin which will take a while.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Got my dohc zc and swapped it in along with the p29 ecu and got it running pretty damn good. And that was in the last four days. I didnt do shit for the car the previous 3.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Changed my oil pan gasket and installed new bolts due to damn northern salt. and installed some new rear deck speakers I have sound again lol. Have a gsr shifter just no time yet

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
D-series SoCal Division
659 Posts
Over the weekend I changed out my stock spoiler for a jdm eg4 (vti) spoiler. It sticks out alittle more than the stocker, about 1-1/4". non LED

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
119 Posts
I changed the oil and filter :p

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
adjusted the headlights, reminded myself i need to fix the lock rods, kissed her goodnight for a month while im at work. Another month away from my baby, forced to drive fords :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
polished my faded/yellow/hazed/dimpled/shitty headlights and noticed the UV film is starting to flake off... after 4 hrs of sanding, wet sanding, buffing, then polishing i decided it's time for new headlights :willy_nilly:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Bought gold ceramic brake pads and new fluid, changed the oil, purchased motor mounts, and bought new black ice air fresheners.

1 - 20 of 272 Posts