Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 573 Posts

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here are the rules
NO IF AND OR BUTS ABOUT IT
1. Must provide a before pic,atleast 2 during pics, and atleast 1 end shot either installed on your car, or on a piece of paper with your screen name or real name. Plus a smalll list of materials used.

2. Entry is 5.00 PER valve cover.If its ok with eveyone I will accept entry fees via my paypal, and give half of it goes to the D.If you dont have Paypal you can send me an POSTAL MONEY order only. PM me for my address.Ill will Pm you when the M.O gets here.

3. Any valve cover will be accepted dohc sohc shaved or stock its up to you.

4. NO POWDER COATING, NO STICKERS only airbrush,rattle can or any other method of painting.

5. Time limit starts at 12 midnight tonight and ends Febuary 28th midnight all entires must be submitted to me by then. With photos and a list of materials ya used. Sent to my email so I can host the pics.

6.If you dont think you can meet the dealine dont enter, if you enter and dont meet the dead line consider your 5.00 a donation.Deadline will not be extended.

You may post pics in this thread just make sure ya send the entry pics to me before the deadline.
My email for the pics [email protected]

My paypal is [email protected]
Please put a note in the payment " For valve cover contest" with your acreen name.Once payment is recived I will PM you my name and phone number and address.For what ever reason.
........................................................................................
Prizes:

3rd is 5.00 plus some air freshners RCautoworks as donated a JDM type shift knob Thanks Bob

2nd is 10.00 RCautoworks has donated a T shirt from RCautoworks Thanks Bob. Also im providing a New set of NGK V-Power spark plugs for your car.

1st is $$$$ GO-AUTOWORKS has donated a virtual coupon for 20.00 of any order over 100.00 Thanks Greg. Also I will supply New NGK V-Power plugs, plus a oil filter and enough oil to change your oil

I am suppling all prizes my self from my pocket not from the entrie fees
1st place will get whats left over minus half donation to the D,minus 2nd and 3rd place.

Voting done by a seprate Poll thread and YOU guys get to decide the winners
If ya want in simply respond in the thread once your enrty fee is recived,I will add your name to the list of entries. Lets get alot of people in this and lets have some fun:3dbiggrin:

All sponsers prizes were added to the list of prizes as they were confirmed they are in no piticular order,
Im still updating prizes so kep checking in for updates. Thanks guys

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
just sent you some pics now need to send you some moneys... :td:

*edit*
moneys has been sent...

Reactions: Aragorn and civic97

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
Reactions: Aragorn

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
Voting will by pole on a seperate thread on d-series. Everyone gets to vote only once and that will include those who enter. sleepingciv has as much right to enter as anyone else including Mods and Admins.

EDIT:
Im not doing the judging man it will be polled
Like he said.

I'm in! Paypal by the end on the week.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
i'm in. i should be able to get it done by the 10th. i'll send the entry fee tomorrow once i check to make sure i actually have $5 in the bank :)

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
id like to maybe get in on this not sure yet. I got a cover ive been wanting to pain i just cant decide what to do with it

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
actually sold it late last night man surry, can ya find another one??
most likely! actually i have a spare that im getting fitting welded on to!

ok so ill be in! well ill let ya know tomorrow for sure...got to check the status of my vc...my bro has it and just started a new job...so i dont know whenill get it back:(:censored::rant:

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
paid and e-mailed

took off the letters after 3 coats then painted one more coat

vc is plastic so sanding was a snap
180g on a power sander
1000g hand
shaved numbers
duplicolor 500 degree white
sticky letters