Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Probably later on. Some people were saying they need a couple of weeks in advance to get the days off as do I so we work from there. We should probably start picking a location and agenda for the evening and then work on a date that suits everyone.
im in the same boat as well.

lets get this set first. location

i vote waco not just because its local to me, but its a very centralized locale. i know of some great driving roads for cruises and the park here isnt bad in the daytime.

nice restaurants, cheaper hotels close to downtown, in the summer its almost dead because baylor is gone so the bars are not as packed with kids going OMG LIEK SRSLY DUDE IPHONE OMG!!! (no offense to those who go to bars and say that...)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im in the same boat as well.

lets get this set first. location

i vote waco not just because its local to me, but its a very centralized locale. i know of some great driving roads for cruises and the park here isnt bad in the daytime.

nice restaurants, cheaper hotels close to downtown, in the summer its almost dead because baylor is gone so the bars are not as packed with kids going OMG LIEK SRSLY DUDE IPHONE OMG!!! (no offense to those who go to bars and say that...)
Starting to sound good. We need some more Tejas input.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
dudes sunday whoever is in dallas area me and coryjordan will meet. were going sunday so lets do this already

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
make it happen. anyone who is down pm me and ill get in touch with you.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
lol put your phone number in the pm also...kinda drun k righthn now

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
lol names josh. im user coryjordan old neighbor. when he moved down from cali he got me into hondas. i had a 280zx at the time...and he said "that car is horse shit and will cost you too much money...get a honda and call it a day" lol

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
lol names josh. im user coryjordan old neighbor. when he moved down from cali he got me into hondas. i had a 280zx at the time...and he said "that car is horse shit and will cost you too much money...get a honda and call it a day" lol

so i did. and i havent looked back since. me and him are going to be off on sunday. we dont have to do a meet but anyone down to chill with some D members we'll meet.

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
if we are gonna have a meet, get ahold of texas motor speedway and have them host a carclub autox course in it's massive parking lot, or have them on the track with the ability to drive it a lap or two....

that would be the shit..

·
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
x2. So should we shoot for somethime during the summer?
that would work better... have a 2 day event at a track or dragstrip...

mini car show, meet-n-greet, BBQ, and run what you brung ( honda or not)

·
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
Ditto. So maybe we can check out a couple strips across Tejas and maybe work the location around that.
since i have a buddy that works at texas motorplex ( 1/4 mile) in ennis, i'll have him check some things and get back to me...

1 - 20 of 186 Posts