Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was looking for a replacement Honda hat and found Hondas official merchendise website.

Now we all know this crap is expensive at the stealership, but its pretty cheap on the site.

Figured Id post this up if someone wants some shirts, hats, etc..

Home Page - Honda Consumer Online eStore

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have that red hat pictured, pretty nice for 15 bucks! Shit, Ive had Taco Bell orders come up more then 15 bucks.

Im buying 2 more. IDK about the tshirts. Looks like shitty Gildan T's which distort after a few washes.

The Polos look nice. I just dont know the brand of the 28.00 ones.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh they re-vamped their shipping prices..

I remember a while back I was going to buy a hat from them but it was 13 to ship. Plus 30 for the hat.

Almost a 50 spot for a hat just made me click off the tab.
But 10% off and free shipping will get me a HPF hat and the black mesh hat foe 26 shipped! cant beat that!

I will say, Greg @ Autoworks said he is doing a limited run of flex fits. This was back in Nov and I said to add me to the list. Maybe make a combo deal with a shirt and decal for the DSO people.. Still no reply and its in Feb already.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So on my email it says free shipping.. I just went to order my hats and it doesnt take the shipping off..

So now Im waiting for a response to see what the free shipping code is.

To view this email as a web page, go here.
To ensure future delivery of emails, please add our eMail address to your safe sender list or address book.

Free Shipping!

http://e.staplespromotionalproducts.com/pub/sf/FormLink?_ri_=X0Gzc2X=WQpglLjHJlYQGntFk6jSRYyusn5yXzbEzadCMiO6opveJma9sVXMtX=WQpglLjHJlYQGn2pczgn0unieAzaWwzb8B1OKoJpBAmzatOguIk&_ei_=EsF-EjdhUb6v1LI8TzdLcDE.

This email was sent by: Staples Promotional Products
7500 W 110th Street Overland Park, KS, 66210
To unsubscribe from this or other Staples Promotional Products emails, please click here.

Please DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. For all inquiries, please go here.

©2013 Staples, Inc. All Rights Reserved This document contains proprietary work by Staples Promotional Products and is to be treated confidentially by all recipients. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or use of or taking of any action upon this document by any third party, without the prior written permission of Staples Inc. is prohibited by law..

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, they said after the order is placed the shippiing will be taken off.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
The prices on die cast eg models are pretty high right now. Certain colors yield more money. Granted 20 years later.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok after back and forth emails 10 times to these people, they finally fixed the issue. The FEBRUARY10 code now shows free shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts