7.1 @ 104 MPH 1/8 mile in Irwindale CA
10.9 @ 126 MPH 1/4 mile in Las Vegas NV

Car is now at 615-620 HP
Haven't taken a pass yet. :/
IFO in Las Vegas is coming soon!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'll post this for my step-brother... he doesn't get on forums, but this deserves a spotlight on DSO. Made this month of Honda Tuning also.

His fastest pass to date-

Tuned by JFK78 at Speedfactory. Can't remember what his dyno figures are, somewhere in the mid 500's. I don't know the full details of the build, but I know it is stock sleeves with 76mm Vitaras. He sold the block to fund a sleeved motor for this season, hoping to make the fastest pass in a D16.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
thats f'n sick. he should post up on HT. As he would be the first ever to run a 9 on a stock sleeve D series if that is true.

(the goal I had set for myself but lost desire to achieve... :( )

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
So tell me dan... What are your current goals? :D

Got the vitara d15 wagovan, the D17 EF, and the drag EK still right? And the little BMW?

·
Registered
256 Posts
So tell me dan... What are your current goals? :D

Got the vitara d15 wagovan, the D17 EF, and the drag EK still right? And the little BMW?

I think it's a Vitara D15 ED, drag EK, and the BMW

·
one grumpy old man
786 Posts
current goals are to drink beer and work on cars.drive them if we have time.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I'll post this for my step-brother... he doesn't get on forums, but this deserves a spotlight on DSO. Made this month of Honda Tuning also.

His fastest pass to date-

Tuned by JFK78 at Speedfactory. Can't remember what his dyno figures are, somewhere in the mid 500's. I don't know the full details of the build, but I know it is stock sleeves with 76mm Vitaras. He sold the block to fund a sleeved motor for this season, hoping to make the fastest pass in a D16.

NICE !!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
93 Del Sol Si 2540lbs with me in car.
-Stock D16z6 w/headstuds
-T25 dsm turbo w/ 2 1/2'' exhaust on RC440 injectors
-XTD 8lb flywheel/Comp stage 4 clutch
-Dyno Tuned on S300v2 175whp and 165wtq(Slipping clutch and OE cat during dyno)

I was alittle disappointed with a 14.6 But I have replaced the clutch and straight piped the cat. I need to go back for a re-tune and then try to hit 13's. I'm looking for a better flowing intake manifold before the next dyno appointment.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Video on youtube of a Sohc D16ZC Non-Vtec, 25 lb. Boost, running a 1/4 @ 11.0 flat, makes me real eager to see what I can do with my D16ZC Sohc Non-vtec. Key words, Sohc Non-Vtec. Changing head gasket now, did some more porting by hand with a file. So glad I got on the Sohc Non-Vtec bandwagon,from what I've read, Non-Vtec is way to go for a pro if boosting? But then again, gotta keep the power to weight ratio in mind with a CRX, seems like that shaves off some of the time for the particular, I'm riding in a 98 hatch.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Last year

D16z6
Vitara block
Stock head
50trim Ching chong turbo 18psi
Chrome free
Pump 93

11.7 @119mph

61 - 80 of 95 Posts