Votes: 26 33.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please do not vote until I have page two ready as well so you cans guy look at both pages to decided your entries

Before you vote please read the following.

The poll is set up to do multiple votes. What you have to do is select the 13 that you choose and click on VOTE. Do not select one entry and vote. Then try to vote again as it will not work.

Part 2 or 2. Remember there should only be 13 vote in total from both pages.

Jimmy

Black91CRXsi (VOTE FOR 99EJ6T)

Atmosfear

xxjdmcivicek9xx

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK...

FUCKERS STOP VOTING!!! OR AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT!!!!! Read the dam instructions and dont just click one car unless you only want to vote for one person!!!.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
damn, should have told you sooner.. i am not going to give you pics of my car. those people that voted for me, that is not my car above. this assumes, like most, that the name is followed by the pics of the car. if people are voting for my car and havent seen it, those should be ignored. i will NOT be submitting any pics of my car for this calender. if people voted cause they like the car posted under my name above, then that person should be found and their name swapped for mine.

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, should have told you sooner.. i am not going to give you pics of my car. those people that voted for me, that is not my car above. this assumes, like most, that the name is followed by the pics of the car. if people are voting for my car and havent seen it, those should be ignored. i will NOT be submitting any pics of my car for this calender. if people voted cause they like the car posted under my name above, then that person should be found and their name swapped for mine.
WTF!!! :3dtard:

lol Aw man, alright. Let me see if I can get you swapped out for someone else. Although sooner would have been better, thanks for letting me know.

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry big man. besides, like i said, you dont even have the right pic up top. never owned a red EH. :lol:
You know,... I knew that :3dtard: Dunno wtf I was thinking. I've looked through your threads long enough to know that. I blame it on being tired. lol

I know I'm not suppose to Post Yet but why can't Noobs follow instuctions??!!?! :3dtard:

Read Post #4 Pinchis Noobs!
You tell them Pata.

ALTHOUGH, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR. VOTING SEASON IS OPEN!!!!

OH AND FOR THOSE THAT DIDNT LISTEN ON NOT VOTING. SILLY LITTLE PEOPLE. THAT IS NOT 99EJ6T CAR AND NEITHER WILL HE BE ON THE CALENDAR

1 - 20 of 41 Posts