Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im looking at converting my odb0 zc to odb1 and from my reserch it seems i need a specific dizzy ? from what i read it sounds like there is two different odb1 dizzys? does anyone have a pic comparing them ? or can i just use any odb1 dizzy ?

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
I believe its a td43u dizzy...I got mine from distributor king off ebay....but that seller isn't around anymore unfortunately

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. It sounded more like you were putting it in an "EF" and converting to OBD1 from OBD0 is not something I generally support.

Im still trying to figure out all this converting form odb2 to odb1.

I know as far as the engine is concerned its my dizzy and the injectors .. i think

but converting the car im still working on .

nice blog btw

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Questions , say i find a locale (canada nova scotia ) odb1 dizzy , could i use the plugs and stuff the guts from it in the odb0 case i have and make a working odb1 dizzy for my d16zc ?

also my will the plug work off my ek civic wirring harness with a odb1 dizzy ?

·
Registered
795 Posts
there are a few ways you can do it.. get a obd1 JDM zc dizzy like i have one my dohc zc swap. or do like i have done many times in the past and change the cam cap on the head the one that has the dizzy mounting point on it. put a LS cam cap on it and then you will be able to run a LS dizzy and gettin a OBD1 Ls dizzy is easy and if it fails you can get a quick replacment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts