Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Oh hell yeah, so this morning a box arrived at my door step. so after several months of it been with Mel(onatop) i just received it back. so what he did for me?

i have a 91 civic hatchback, so i send him my full complete engine harness from behind the dash board all the way to the headlights. i then asked him to strip everything i will not being using. my car is stripped down minimum, no interior, no heating unit and soon to have a 8-10 point cage. here's how my car sits for now and for the last 10 months due to i am a contract welder so i'm always on the road.

my harness is a hybrid ODB0/ODB1 full engine harness from the back of the dash board to the full engine harness. it will be for a ODB1 DOHC ZC wich the ECU is a P06, with a P30 base and a P29 map. now i need to head to Florida to meet up with Chris(dfantic and odbweldingwerks) to hopefully start the process i a RHD. so this is what my look like at the moment.

so i guess i want to thank Mel(onatop) for doing this special task for me and most of all pato(pata) for his belly aching i only do ODB2 harness, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
looks good man.... i see two engine harnesses in the pic<an ond0 and obd1.. are they both usable or just one? hard to tell from the pic...

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good man.... i see two engine harnesses in the pic<an ond0 and obd1.. are they both usable or just one? hard to tell from the pic...
yes there's two. he fixed the original and i send hem an extra one to hybrid it.
O hella yeah shit looks good, In more for updates!!! Aren't you gonna do rhd conversion?
i want to.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,177 Posts
don't do a RHD conversion or you can throw all that work on the harness away lol.

Had i known prior i would have converted RHD then tucked it lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts