Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free USDM pointer hand when you purchase an MFactory LSD. Gain precision and swagger for those important meetings.

Free MFactory Magnetic transmission drain plug and 2qts of Torco MTF when you have Whoopee Doo Racing build your transmission (any type of build, i.e. stock or performance).

·
Registered
1994 Civic Hatch cx
405 Posts
interested in Your clutches!!! only have about 120 whp, but i with a comp 11.4 lb flywheel, but in the process of converting to a D18.... could use a clutch to withstand up to 300 (i hope i get there)whp. and also pretty soon need a new gears for a D-series S20 tranns and i need 1st and 2nd. and some pistons, and rods. please pm me... this project will be going under after Jan. need to start getting parts little by little.... please Pm me.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
where are you buying those pointers? lol

p.s.

i didnt forget about you man... just been dealing with moving and getting the old lady's 93 dx sedan running correctly, so my wagon gets bumped to the back of the list (like always)... soon tho

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
Can I has a jdm poniter for my 2 qts of torcothat I got from you ??? LOL

BTW , I´m gonna need 2 more qts of torco, for spare.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can I has a jdm poniter for my 2 qts of torcothat I got from you ??? LOL

BTW , I´m gonna need 2 more qts of torco, for spare.
Sure, if you get an LSD. :p

RTF is out of stock but more will be in shortly. Will go out when I get back from SEMA on the 8th if you order between now and then.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
I want to go to SEMA !!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
i know where you get the pointers
:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status