Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Depends on how much it costs at retail, and if it's the real deal....

And this should probably be in another forum, since this is for people who have used products and are giving their reviews of them :wink:

·
Registered
780 Posts
thats how much i got mine for off ebay... different seller though- but... if you live where it rains alot... or if you do alot of night driving... i wouldnt recommend it...
of course... ive got an underdrive crank pulley too... so thats probably why mine suck... if i use the headlights, wipers, heater and defroster at the same time... everything gets REALLY dim, and one time i even stalled the car...
but other than on cold wet nights, i liked them- engine revved a bit quicker, and the car seemed a little faster...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
driveahonda said:
A guy i kno claims he spun a bearing with OBX crank and underdrive pulleys
I heard about that b4. That's why i wudnt put 1 on my car. I dont think they carry the rubber piece inside of it like the stock 1 does. I heard it has to do w/ balancing.

B

·
0 Posts
Stock crank pulley has a dampener (the rubber) however if one of you guys who works at a machine shop wants to spin balance one you will see they are pretty out of balance, and could just as easily toss a bearing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts