Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any comments on the OBX LSD I have seen on Ebay. I have been reading alot about it on honda-tech, there is a guy on there with a 400hp GSR running one, launching at 7000 rpm on slicks at the track and also on street tires, and it so far has taken everything he has thrown at it. Some say it looks exactly like the Quaife, mirror image, even weighs the same. I want a LSD for my tranny but cant see spending around $1000 on a Quaife, and everyone says Kaaz blows. What do you think???????

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
there have been a lot of great reviews on this lsd. when I was at a shop tuning my car, I noticed one sitting on the bench. they said it is pretty much the same thing as the quaife. there was someone on here that just got one recently. I might give it a try since it is a hell of a lot cheaper than the quaife.

·
Registered
423 Posts
im gonna get one over next winter, if i had more money id get one right now.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,313 Posts
Kaaz blows?????

Only seen one person explode theirs, so he is badmouthing it all over HondaTech.

I love my KAAZ!

Also just installed my 4th OBX LSD for a customer.

A search first would have reveiled the info here :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
transzex said:
Kaaz blows?????

Only seen one person explode theirs, so he is badmouthing it all over HondaTech.

I love my KAAZ!
I've heard good things about KAAZ from some of the local AutoX guys. The only thing that's a bit of a pain is the 20 - 30 mins of figure 8's to break one in.

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
sammydhoff said:
Anyone have any comments on the OBX LSD I have seen on Ebay. I have been reading alot about it on honda-tech, there is a guy on there with a 400hp GSR running one, launching at 7000 rpm on slicks at the track and also on street tires, and it so far has taken everything he has thrown at it. Some say it looks exactly like the Quaife, mirror image, even weighs the same. I want a LSD for my tranny but cant see spending around $1000 on a Quaife, and everyone says Kaaz blows. What do you think???????
you talkin bout hybrid-hatch?:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts