Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Honda Civic Coupe
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright peeps, lets get the lowdown on this highly debateable LSD. Anybody here have real life experience with the obx lsd?? I'm about to purchase it myself. It is only about a 1/3 of the price compared to the Quaife unit and it works very similar to the Quaife also. Lifetime warranty!

So yeah, lets keep this discussion specifically about the lsd, not about the company in general and how shitty their header are...

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
hope your right

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have you looked at the opm lsd...I've used theirs for years- they modify your stock diff. (turn around is quick though) Cheaper than quaife- but also long-term tried-and-true in the racer world, unlike the obx.

You can get in street/auto-x version (the first one I had...8 yrs later still works great- & I use it in back-up tranny for racecar), or road race version (not a good idea unless it really is a track car- the difference between the 2 is how tight its set). I've never broken either (8 yrs racing), I'm abusive on my equipment (just race hard.)

I won't ever run a quaife (no need to the opm is that good on civic; besides the stock lsd in a type r is supposed to be bascially a quaife...I like the way the opm performs better than the stock lsd in my type r)

www.opmautosports.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts