Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah let us know how that turns out, i was thinking about buying one sometime.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
i've heard they are acutally pretty quality, so i'll be interested to know how it works for you man!

·
Registered
423 Posts
definitley take pics of the install, cuz i heard they are a bitch to put in, but it looks awesome, im prolly gonna invest in one over next winter.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have one in my civic 8000 miles strong hook up is fucking sweet.. its amazing and they have a lifetime warranty great too. i also have the t3 turbo manifold. sweet too. its a bitch to install though let me tell you and only works on si tranny. sucks but just put a cx final in there and you problems will be solved
have fun its worth every second.....

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
philthy phizo said:
i have one in my civic 8000 miles strong hook up is fucking sweet.. its amazing and they have a lifetime warranty great too. i also have the t3 turbo manifold. sweet too. its a bitch to install though let me tell you and only works on si tranny. sucks but just put a cx final in there and you problems will be solved
have fun its worth every second.....
Grammer man, Grammer. Been looking at your damn posts all night...they are giving me a headache

sweet to.<----This is not a sentance.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im sorry sir. I will try to be more grammatically correct in future post. Idid not no we were in english class.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great point i understand....sorry about that buddy. I will try be gramatically correct.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Philthy- how much power are you putting to the wheels? curious to know how much abuse this LSD can hold....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have heard that the OBX's are either a direct copy of, or a rebadged Qauife.

If I can find a good enough deal on a spare tranny, I will be picking up one of these. Nice purchase!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the lsd i almost exactly like quaife. I think i might have 170 maybe 175hp i honestly dont know. but i beat the shit out of my tranny. the obx lsd works sweet, still going strong. the only the is the lsd only works on si trannys. i have a hybrid tranny. "si tranny with cx final drive and lsd" AMAZING.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SVP11secSOHC said:
Philthy- how much power are you putting to the wheels? curious to know how much abuse this LSD can hold....
what pistons and rods do you have you numbers are insane...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OBX cheap and works fucking sweet. Ebay is the place to get it 375 bucks plus shipping... its called a heilical.(my spelling may be wrong)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
philthy phizo said:
what pistons and rods do you have you numbers are insane...
JE 9.0:1 pistons with eagle rods...keep an eye out for my new setup being built....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts