Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, know its been covered a few times, but i cant seem to find the posts when i searched them. Seen these Intake Mani's on ebay for about $150.00 CAD plus shipping, wondering if anyone has used them or heard of them. They look like a half decent unit for only 150 bucks but i dono what the power would be like if any. Thanks D-series.

P.S. flame me if u want and tell me to search, but i already did that so

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know if there is any dyno charts for this intake manifold?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Those manifolds are complete shit. I had to have the flange milled down because it wouldnt seal against the head properly, it had a huge bow in the middle. All of the vac line thingys broke off to. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, get a Edlebrock or Skunk2. Do it right the first time

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,796 Posts
SOHC OBX manifolds cost $30 + $10 shipping if you buy 100 piece lot.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aight, thanks guys. I think i will go with the blox! way better design looking, and alot bigger looking for more airflow, and they have actually been reviewed and used befor unlike the OBX. Thanks again guys

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Heres the link to the cheapest one. Its practically the same as the Skunk2 just check the inside for shavings ive heard a couple people found them. + good luck

·
Registered
605 Posts
lol its sweet i can use both thanx

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
BLOX FTW, plus the Blox doesnt look like a nang kang *********** part, it looks good and I will soon see how it preforms.

3-5 whp and 2-3 tq off of a intake manifold swap is decent when the motor is only making 120 or so hp to start with, 2-3% to the wheels is good for any bolt on part IMHO.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
has anyone on here actually used the obx? i have one and i got it for practically nothing...are they worth putting on?

·
Registered
147 Posts
......yea I was wondering the same thing. Anybody every used one and gotten it dynoed? I guess if your buying an obx manifold thats a stupid question to ask. But I'd just like to see some numbers

·
Registered
a car
862 Posts
didn't mind the obx manifold i had... my biggest gripe was getting to the fasteners and it rubbing on the master cylinder..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts