Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
only good to chop up for ITB's. and even then they need to be modified to fit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
5 seconds of researching the product you intended to buy would have told you all this.

lazy people stink.
actually have researched, Ive seen on here and a few other sites were they say they are junk, and Ive seen on many of sites that say they rock. I didnt say anything about purchasing one, Im about as far from lazy as you can amagine:clap:

·
Registered
765 Posts
actually have researched, Ive seen on here and a few other sites were they say they are junk, and Ive seen on many of sites that say they rock. I didnt say anything about purchasing one, Im about as far from lazy as you can amagine:clap:
If there are members on a site that say OBX rocks, then you need to stay away from that site!!!

OBX is nothing but a rip off, piece of shit, crappy, worthless, ill fitting, horsepower robbing no good product!!! And just in case you aren't getting my point.....THEY FUCKING SUCK MAJOR BALLS!!!!!!

Mods....can't we ban any threads having to do with OBX. IMO it's just a waste of our time dealing with people asking about this crap!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I bet it will give you +100whp with no added modifications or tune alterations.

I mean look at it, it has a big red "R" sticker that comes with it....
IT COMES WITH A BIG RED "R" STICKER?!

I had no idea they included a sticker with the intake. In that case, OBX is "The Shiznit" ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If there are members on a site that say OBX rocks, then you need to stay away from that site!!!

OBX is nothing but a rip off, piece of shit, crappy, worthless, ill fitting, horsepower robbing no good product!!! And just in case you aren't getting my point.....THEY FUCKING SUCK MAJOR BALLS!!!!!!

Mods....can't we ban any threads having to do with OBX. IMO it's just a waste of our time dealing with people asking about this crap!
haha I love it!!! just wanted to see if anyone has used this product, I was on evans-tuning.com and seen a D-series make good hp and after Jeff said they swapped out the thin sheet metal intake manifold I was thinking either this one or the other sheet metal no name manifold found on ebay!! I love ebay dont get me wrong built my whole car on it, but you really gotta know what your looking for tho to get a good deal

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bet it will give you +100whp with no added modifications or tune alterations.

I mean look at it, it has a big red "R" sticker that comes with it....
if I purchase this mani it better give me 100+hp even after I install the sticker or Im hunting you down lmfao!!!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
if I purchase this mani it better give me 100+hp even after I install the sticker or Im hunting you down lmfao!!!!
Stick with whats been proven man

Eagle/STR/BMC/Edelbrock ( blox as well, although havent seen much on the blox mani's)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stick with whats been proven man

Eagle/STR/BMC/Edelbrock ( blox as well, although havent seen much on the blox mani's)
yes sir!! I wasnt planning on buying a cheap mani, you guys took it the wrong way....lol OK so I didn't really say my intention, Actually I would make my own I was just looking into specs to see what works best. I seen d-built's thread on the custom intake manifold he made, just had me thinking alil

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
no problem if you get the flange machined flat and dont mind paying a shop to go over all the welds, do an xray, re-enforce some of it, etc..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts